what is hiit (high intensity interval training)?
HIIT is a training technique you give your all, or 100 percent effort, through quick intense bursts of exercise, followed by short recovery periods. This type of training keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
The reasons why Move it Mama loves HIIT:
- It is super efficient: short on time, this is the workout for you!
- You can do it anytime, anywhere - all you need is your own body.
- It challenges your body, change is uncomfortable - embrace it!
- It releases endorphins which create energy and leave you feeling happier than when you first began.
- You burn more fat during your workout and throughout your day.
- Pushing into your anaerobic zone makes for a healthy heart.
- When we are feeling healthy, we are feeling happy.
- This in turn creates a happier, healthier, stronger more active mama, friend and partner.